The Top 12 Reasons to Become an ACAT Member
2) Facilitating and promoting the exchange of skills, information, and knowledge, by networking with other members through members only groups and CPD events.
3) Increase visibility through social media.
4) Supporting members in important areas such as CPD and professional guidance in order to foster good practice.
5) Providing some financial benefits such as discounts for some CPD events and practitioner insurance.
6) Access to marketing materials and branded stationery.
7) Free information packs to give to vets about the benefits of working with an ACAT registered practitioner.
8) Serve as a platform to collectively monitor developments that affect the complementary animal health sector.
9) Strengthening the message, and defending the interests of members, by providing a collective voice which is more likely to be heard and acknowledged as legitimate by others, particularly government, decision makers and policy makers.
10) Raising and maintaining the profile and legitimacy of the complementary animal health sector.
11) Helping members, member's clients, and the complementary animal health sector at large by identifying and fostering best practices.
12) Helping to convene the complementary animal health sector.
Qualified Practitioner Membership
£60 per year
ICAT qualified practitioners of equine or canine complementary therapies will be automatically accepted on application. Non-ICAT practitioners will have their qualifications checked by ACAT on application.Register
Student Practitioner Membership
£20 per year
ICAT student practitioners of equine or canine complementary therapies will be automatically accepted on application. Non-ICAT student practitioners will have their qualifications checked by ACAT on application.Register
Become a Friend of ACAT
£10 per year
Whether you are a former practitioner or simply have an interest in complementary animal therapy, you can support our work championing the wellbeing of animals by becoming a recognised Friend of ACAT.Register